Additional benefits of membership will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Access to a community network of like-minded owners, designers, builders, restoration yards and related craftspeople, supplier partners, regatta organizers, and cultural centers.
- Regular updates regarding news and activities associated with the CYOA including: calendar of events, race results, member directory, and yacht registry.
- Access to the CRF MkII rating system through which certificates can be easily applied for and accessed by both owners and event OAs.
- Voting membership in CYOA organization.
- Discounts on CYOA merchandise.
- Discounts on products and services from participating partners.
Note: Some of these benefits will need to be applied for through the appropriate committee within the Association, but it is the explicit intent for the Association to be a catalyst for yacht participation in as many regattas as possible and the threshold for qualification of these additional benefits will be minimal and based on common sense
We also offer an Industry Partner membership for $200/year which gives the talented folks who make it possible for us to sail and race our yachts an opportunity to show support for the community
If you’re already a member and you’d like to renew, click here.