Q. I’ve made a mistake on measurements on my application, and my certificate has been issued. What do I do?

A. File an inquiry and see our process here. Your request will be reviewed by CRF handicappers, and if there is an error, they will notify you, make the change in the data, and reissue your rating with the corrected measurements.

Get Connected
Subscribe to updates from CYOA