THURSDAY EVENING CLASSIC YACHT RACING IN NEWPORT
June 20th, June 27th, July 11th, July 25th and August 1st, 2019
Hosted by the Classic Yacht Owners Association & Sail Newport
TBT@N is a casual series of non-spinnaker races with an emphasis on fun, not results. Each evening’s racing will be followed by a gathering at a local watering to tell stories and rehash the evening’s race. We hope you can join the fun! If you have any questions or need help finding crew, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the Notice of Race here.
Here’s an overview of the key points:
- Rendezvous at 6 PM near the south end of Goat Island outside the mouth of the harbor.
- Monitor VHF channel 79 – the RC will announce the course and answer any questions you have.
- We’ll use NBYA race marks. The RC will have a hard copy of the NBYA South Bay Race Chart available for competitors to pick up, and you can also download a PDF of the chart online here.
- The post-race gathering venue will be announced prior to the race. It will be a bar, and CYOA buys the first round.
- There is no entry fee, but it is helpful for us to know whether you might show up. Please fill out the form below.
- Looking for crew or a boat? Check out our Crew Finder.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Hope to see you on the water!
|Timestamp||Yacht Name||Owner Name||Yacht Type||Dates||Your Email||Your Phone|
|13/04/2019||Gamecock||Peter McClennen||Herreshoff R Boat||June 20th, June 27th, July 11th, July 25th, August firstname.lastname@example.org||18.104.22.1689|